Below are some resources which I pray will encourage you.
- D.A. Carson, How Long O Lord? (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker Books, 1990).
- Jerry Bridges, Trusting God, (Colorado Springs, Colorado: NavPress, 1988).
- Timothy Keller, Walking with God through Pain and Suffering, (New York, New York: Dutton, 2013).
- Joni Eareckson Tada, Diamonds in the Dust, (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Zondervan, 1993).
- Jim Reiman, Look Unto Me, The Devotions of Charles Spurgeon, (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Zondervan, 2008).
- Michael and Margaret Robble, Always Sick, Always Loved, (Xulon Press, 2015).
- Nancy Guthrie, What Grieving People Wish You Knew about What Really Helps (and What Really Hurts), (Wheaton, Illinois: Crossway, 2016).
Messages by Michael Robble