Over the years, various resources have given us fresh hope and encouragement in our medical journey. As you will see below, inspirational books, a wonderful local church, and an inspiring blog consistently feed our souls to persevere through the long days of chronic illness.
Also, I pray the messages I had the privilege of sharing will encourage you as well.
Recommended Reading List
- D.A. Carson, How Long O Lord? (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Baker Books, 1990).
- C.J. Mahaney, The Cross Centered Life, (Sistera, Oregon: Multnomah Publishers, 2002).
- Jerry Bridges, Trusting God, (Colorado Springs, Colorado: NavPress, 1988).
- Timothy Keller, Walking with God through Pain and Suffering, (New York, New York: Dutton, 2013).
- Joni Eareckson Tada, When God Weeps, (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Zondervan Publishing House, 1997).
- Joni Eareckson Tada, Diamonds in the Dust, (Grand Rapids, Michigan: Zondervan, 1993).
- Michael and Margaret Robble, Always Sick, Always Loved, (Xulon Press, 2015).
Messages by Michael Robble
Recommended Blog from Michael and Christy Hardy
Our Church in the Denver Metro Area